Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reba, The Best Swimmer There Ever Was!



Reba, The Best Swimmer There Ever Was!




When I grow up I think I would make a great swimmer.I've always enjoyed swimming.One of my favorite things to do is to go swimming at the Blatchley pool.I even have experince at summer swimming lesson.I'm really good at swimming, I win relays and I swim in the ocean, therefore, I will be the best swimmer that there ever was!


Swimming has come naturally to me.There was that time when I Swam to side to the pool to the other when I was five years old.I'm always swimming at the pool.When ever I swim, I warm up my arms.Being able to swim is just the first step along the path to becoming a Swimmer.


Swimming relays is another thing I really enjoy.It's so exciting to win relays against other kids.When I am swimming relays I feel like I fast.I am to swimming, to Mark Begich is to being a sentor of Alaska.Being able to swimming relays for the rest of my life would be awsome.


Swimming in the ocean takes a special talent.I gain experince this summer in Metlakatla, Alaska jumping of a float plane dock and swimming to the beach with my cousins.I learned the way to swim in deep cold water is cold and hard to do.For example, I swam thrity to forty feet away from the beach with my cousins.The time I spent swimming in the ocean this summer is sure to give me advantage when it comes to becoming a swimmer.


The three most important ingredients required in order to become a successful swimmer are swimming, winning relays,swimming in the ocean, and I've got them all!I want to do is to be the best swimmer there ever was.I feel happy when I am in the water.It's like just like mom said '' you could do things you set your mind to.When I feel the fresh water hitting me while I do free style.Those are the three most important ingredients required in order to become a successful swimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment